What to do with a floral band :)
[-]
  •
11-26-2012, 05:19 PM,
What to do with a floral band :)
I will try to make the back story short Smile

I had a unique e-ring that had twirling design and didn't match with any wedding bands. Quite by accident we came across a floral band that went with the ring without taking away from it. I would NOT have picked this band if it wasn't for the e-ring. I always wanted a blingy wedding band either channel set or half bezel set like peachy pink eternity wedding band that goes with the Jenncent’s cupcake.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

We were talking about getting an anniversary band for the right hand and I was talking to vendors about semi bezel eternities. Then I lost my e-ring! Cry Fast forward a few months ahead and I scooped up an antique filigree crown ring from the Bistro. I fell in love with it as soon as I opened the box, it was soo perfect! It also made an interesting mismatched set. After a few months I realized that I missed my original bling.

I ‘ve always wanted a matching blingy set (& pear!), so I recently got the Countess LoveLove

Now, I am happy with my forever set and I still love my wedding floral band and the filigree crown ring. The question is how do I wear them? DH suggested wearing floral band on the right ring finger and the crown ring on the right middle finger. Which I thought would be ok, only now I feel the need to stack two skinny moissanite bands on either side of the floral band to have the coverage and the look that I would prefer. Well, and there was a semi bezel eternity destined for that finger.

Hello, I am Rusalka and I am a bling addict! I need help Smile

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-26-2012, 06:27 PM,
RE: What to do with a floral band :)
I love all your rings!!

Could you wear the crown and floral together on your right hand ring finger? They look lovely together.

[-]
  •
11-26-2012, 06:36 PM,
I think use it in a stack, for low profile days. Or have 2 sets and alternate. I get bored wearing the same set daily.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 07:36 AM,
I agree with Jenn. I would also use it as a RHR.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 09:00 AM,
I suppose I should give it a few weeks and see how the new set goes. I would need to re-size both rings for my right hand. I tried stacking them as RHR but it just looked weird. They looked better separate on the right. I just feel out of balance if I am only wearing the floral band. It just looks so small compare to my left side, lol Smile

[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 09:32 AM,
This band caught my eye today. I wonder if two of those would look nice with the floral band. I wonder if milgrain can be added Wink

[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 11:22 AM,
Milgrain can be added for sure. Smile

I like my left hand to have rings only I discovered. I bought my eternity to wear on my right with my Cupcake on the left, but never wear them like that. I just wear it on the right too, when I want to not wear a huge ring..like to the supermarket.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 12:03 PM,
I am so in love with your floral band!!
All your rings are gorgeous!!

I like all your combos so am not much help!! lol

So how interesting that some of you like to be even on both sides,..
Left and right hand..
and some like bigger bling on one hand.

[-]
  •
11-27-2012, 12:05 PM,
Yeah, I would give it awhile. You'll definitely find times and days where you want to wear the old set or want to switch it up or just wear the floral band.

I was sure that once I finally had a ring I chose and liked, I would never wear my princess cut. But on the contrary, I found that I preferred the princess cut with certain outfits or certain outings (like when my mom's in town etc.) She knows about my current ring search, but I like her to know that I still love and appreciate that out of her 4 kids, I was the one who got her ring.

[-]
  •
11-29-2012, 03:58 PM,
Well, I can't remember who called it but I am now wearing my set and my floral band on the same hand. I was doing some mad Excel at work and my right finger was all puffy because the wedding band is too small for it. Since I will not give up wearing my original wedding band, I just dropped it under the Countess set and voila problem solved. I didn't notice until later in the afternoon that I am still wearing all of them together and it actually looks nice to me. Right hand would definitely need a friend or two Smile

"As they get older, women become like trees... with many additional rings on their fingers!"