What to do with this pretty? Plus a couple things on the way.
[-]
  •
05-01-2014, 02:15 PM,
What to do with this pretty? Plus a couple things on the way.
So I mainly got this because the price was great, I like the color, and I wanted to look at the size. It's hard to find things in the 14.5-15mm size and I wanted to see how big it was when nearly round and pearl (I have a project on the mind that involves a big pearl hehe).
But it's already drilled, on both ends. I'm not a beader, and I'm not sure what to do with it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380896142868
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Ha ha I also got these earrings. I think at this point we can decide that I am a Druzy Design fan/listing stalker/addict. She picks awesome tahitians. http://www.ebay.com/itm/141259532328?ssP...1439.l2649
Between her and Jeremy at Pearl Paradise and Kevin from Pearls of Joy I love all of my pearl vendors.BighugBighugBighug Ha ha my 'dealers' of addictive pearliesCrackup.

Also, this week I bought white 8.5-9mm Freshadama studs and 8-9mm black freshwater studs with the PP Mother's day discount. I'll probably pick up something from Kevin during the sale too.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-01-2014, 02:28 PM,
RE: What to do with this pretty? Plus a couple things on the way.
You could put it on a rope chain or make it into a pendant?

If it were mine I'd do a wire wrapped pendant with accent like this
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

So pretty!! All if it Smile

[-]
  •
05-01-2014, 02:38 PM,
oh that's a tough one! I would think pendant would be the way to go for sure....I just don't know about the design since it's drilled through. I'll have to think on that, but it's gorgeous! And good for you with the mother's day action!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluespawkles's post:
  • Enkay
05-01-2014, 02:50 PM,
@Enkay Oh my goodness, doesn't that pistachio pearl just KILL you with its gorgeousness? Never seen anything like that in person. I do love that design, why didn't I think of that.
@stardust thanks! I can't resist a sale. I saw in the Buy My Bling section that you're selling stuff off for a big project. Any info or a thread on it, or is it still a big secret?

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • Bluespawkles
05-01-2014, 03:04 PM,
I think I'll be able to reveal very soon!

[-]
  •
05-01-2014, 03:38 PM,
(05-01-2014, 02:50 PM)Bluespawkles Wrote: @Enkay Oh my goodness, doesn't that pistachio pearl just KILL you with its gorgeousness? Never seen anything like that in person. I do love that design, why didn't I think of that.
@stardust thanks! I can't resist a sale. I saw in the Buy My Bling section that you're selling stuff off for a big project. Any info or a thread on it, or is it still a big secret?

I can't either. I also can almost NEVER bring myself to buy something that is full price, unless I have a coupon! Crackup

[-]
  •
05-02-2014, 04:27 AM,
Your pearl is beautiful. I've purchased there also. Be aware if you do return anything to her, you will be banned and never allowed to buy again.

[-]
  •
05-02-2014, 05:53 AM,
Oh wow. That's harsh. I could see if it was a matter of you bought half a dozen things and returned them all. But once and you're banned? OUCH.

[-]
  •
05-02-2014, 06:21 AM,
There was chatter from several buyers on other forums about this policy. Funds returned, then blocked from buying again.

[-]
  •
05-02-2014, 06:23 AM,
Her grading of merchandise is very liberal and doesn't jive with the photos provided.