What would you do?
[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:23 PM,
What would you do?
Pretend you were looking at getting a custom ring done and had two designs from two different jewelers that were similar but not really. You absolutely love both and can't make up your mind. So thinking you can pawn off the decision on someone else - you ask your DH to look at both and he likes both also. Then he says "Why don't you get both?" And he is totally absolutely serious.

So what would you do?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM,
RE: What would you do?
I would show my friends on the jewelry forum the options Smile

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:41 PM,
I should have known someone would say that. But I can't at this time. So you'll have to trust me.

I sorta feel guilty about it but then I really have never bought jewelry like this as it was never a priority. So why not?

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM,
Maybe get one in white gold and the other in rose gold?

Can you give us more details?

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:48 PM,
I'd just get both. Big Grin

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 07:53 PM,
(01-28-2013, 07:48 PM)MrsK Wrote: I'd just get both. Big Grin

Tee Hee that is what I was thinking. I was floored that he even suggested it as I would have never thought to do that.

I know it sounds like such a dilemma but it truly is for me because I have spent more in the last 6 months on jewelry than I have in my whole life. I am no spoiled brat by any means which makes this that much harder for me.

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 08:18 PM,
Idaho, I whole heartedly understand you! I have some serious jewelry guilt sometimes, one time I added up all my purchases and it made me a little dizzy. But honestly, there are so many random expenses that come up in life that in the long run the money doesn't matter. You should do what makes you and hubby happy. I love Lorri's idea of rose and white gold to differentiate the rings.

Are they very different styles? Can we get a hint? Give us something? Smile

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 08:42 PM,
I get it too. I've also spent far too much money in the past year. What's the saying... YOLO?! Wink

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 08:45 PM,
I can show you one of them. The basket will look like this pic but with the petal prongs folded over the girdle of the stone.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

18K rose gold shank and WG head.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
01-28-2013, 08:51 PM,
The thing is I really haven't spent all that much and most were bistro less expensive items. But I love them.