Poll: Which one would you pull the trigger on?
Studs
Watch
Ring
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
What would you do?
[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 10:47 AM,
What would you do?
I have three items in my e-bay watch list, and I can only buy one.

What one would you choose and why?

2 ctw E VS2 VG in WG diamond studs

2.10 ctw G VS antique art deco platinum watch

1.25 ct center J/K SI2 center OEC antique diamond ring

I really shouldn't be buying ANYTHING at all right now but these are really good deals.

I would probably buy one of these items and then sell one of my recent acquisitions.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 11:10 AM,
RE: What would you do?
Tough call.... Is there one that stands out in you mind? Or is this more of a compulsive buy?

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 11:25 AM,
Well...I've been wanting a watch, so that watch really is the next thing I need in my collection, and it's a good deal, and I think I can snipe it for only $1K. Very pretty and inexpensive...probably the only planned purchase on this list and a very very good deal I don't want to miss!

The earrings are also a very good deal, and I'm on a earrings kick, I don't have earrings that size, they cost about the same as it would be to have them made in moissy and custom...BUT! They are only VG cut so no pretty little arrows that are readily visible. Would sort of be an impulsive buy since I don't really NEED earrings and I only found the deal last night, but I do want them for my diamond collection. I don't have any diamond earrings at present. On the other hand, I am a bit adverse to diamond earrings because I've lost so many in my life...but I think I am ready to start again now that I've discovered protektor backs!

The diamond ring is also a good deal, and it reminds me a lot of a ring that I recently sold and regret selling, BUT the clarity is much lower than the one I sold. The one I sold was a VS1 to VS2 and this one is SI2. However, I am suspecting that the ct weight is more than the seller thinks though, and it might end up being a better buy than it appears. Very pretty ring and I'd be buying it to fill that void that my previous ring left when I sold it. I'm not leaning as much towards this one now that I've fleshed out the real reasons for considering it because I should only buy things I need or love and move on from old projects/themes that I've already cycled though.

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 11:45 AM,
I voted watch, but would also do studs. I am a clarity snob with diamonds.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 12:45 PM,
I would do watch.

Personally I am almost at the point where I don't see the need to have diamond earrings. I'd be so sad if I lost one.

I'd be totally happy with moissy I think. I may change my mind on that though, who knows!

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 01:15 PM,
I also voted watch. Your collection as-is is impressive and I can't imagine you selling something off, but if you're already intending to add a watch to it... then I say WATCH!

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 01:41 PM,
I am leaning towards watch too, here's a pic of the watch (please no one snipe it from me, there are still two days left in the auction)

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The earrings are pretty standard earrings...a little iffy on them now about being too good to be true. I've been sending messages to the seller and not been getting a response, that auction ends in 6 hrs.

But what do you guys think of this watch?

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM,
That is gorgeous. I'd get that if you think you"ll make use of it.

On the other hand ...what are you thinking of selling ? Big Grin

[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 01:55 PM,
I'm voting watch, based on the fact that it's the only one you haven't expressed reservations about. That seems like a dependable method of reasoning.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
01-30-2013, 01:57 PM,
I wouldn't have to sell anything if I buy the watch Smile

I would wear the watch very often I think.

If I bought the earrings...I don't know...maybe my H color amora OEC I've been hoarding? I could wear those earrings everyday too. If I could just get the seller to respond to me though.