Where is everyone?
[-]
  •
03-12-2018, 05:09 PM,
Where is everyone?
I just realized this is the first time I've logged in this year...

Seems like PS is the only jewelry forum with staying power. It's a shame, we're in the best time ever for diamond alternatives, but everyone seems to be gone. Such a shame that most of the older photos are also gone now, probably due to hosting issues.

I still lurk on PS, occasionally here. It would be great to see people's new baubles! I see some of the old regulars from here posting on PS but not here, that's what makes me think the end is nigh...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-13-2018, 09:14 PM,
RE: Where is everyone?
(03-12-2018, 05:09 PM)JuBe Wrote: I just realized this is the first time I've logged in this year...

Seems like PS is the only jewelry forum with staying power. It's a shame, we're in the best time ever for diamond alternatives, but everyone seems to be gone. Such a shame that most of the older photos are also gone now, probably due to hosting issues.

I still lurk on PS, occasionally here. It would be great to see people's new baubles! I see some of the old regulars from here posting on PS but not here, that's what makes me think the end is nigh...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Whelp..... no new baubles for me at the moment, but wanted to say hi! I mostly lurk, and follow stuff on Instagram for sparkle related stuff. =) 

[-]
  •
03-14-2018, 06:20 PM,
I'm lurking!

[-]
  •
03-19-2018, 02:44 PM,
I try to check in still, but I sometimes forget now since no one is really posting.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website