Poll: Which combo is best?
DK with vintage band
DK with baguette band
[Show Results]

Which looks better? Thanks in advance! Poll..
[-]
  •
03-16-2014, 07:49 PM,
Which looks better? Thanks in advance! Poll..
As you all probably know by now, my knuckles are problematic and I have trouble changing up rings. I keep switching and it's not good. My libra personality just cannot decide which combination looks best so I've come to my sparkle sisters for some thoughts.
Which do you think is most complimentary with my DK ring? The baguette band does work quite nicely as a RHR should we decide to stay with the plain band. I should add that I find the spinning a bit annoying on the baguette band. I'm constantly spinning one ring or the other to the top. Sad
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 08:17 PM,
RE: Which looks better? Thanks in advance! Poll..
I like the bags better, but that is why I like eternity bands.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 08:20 PM,
I like the baguettes!!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 08:20 PM,
I like both! But I would go with the plain band if the baguette band is annoying you. I've decided I'm all about comfort and ease of wear these days! It's great that the baguette band can be worn as a RHR if you go with the plain band.
Not good about your knuckles, hope they are not too painful for you right now

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 08:23 PM,
I like the baguettes better but both are lovely. The deciding factor for me would be how annoyed you get at the spinning of the band.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 08:41 PM,
I like the vintage band best.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 09:00 PM,
I love it with the vintage band. The other band looks beautiful, but the vintage is my favorite :-)

[-] The following 1 user Likes LaurieLee's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 09:02 PM,
They are two totally different looks... so its hard for me to choose one.. I love both!.....

The baguette band is a blingier look..and looks very Beautiful!.. but honestly the spinning would drive me nutz!..it would have to be an eternity band for me to wear it without it being annoying...

I love the Vintage band as well...Also looks Very beautiful...it makes your E-ring the Star of the show ...as there is no Bling Competition between the 2 rings..;-).. Maybe wear the Vintage band as daily wear for your wedding set .....and you can pair your E-ring with the baguette band for special occasions or to change it up now and then?.. Daily wear though... the spinning of the Baguette band would drive me bonkers unless it was a full eternity band....

[-] The following 1 user Likes LaLa's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 09:14 PM,
They're both gorgeous but I prefer the vintage band. Also something to consider might be which rubs against the side of your e-ring less? I'm willing to bet the vintage band has a lower profile and rubs less, but I could be wrong. It's happened before! Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes LaurieLee's post:
  • Slick
03-16-2014, 09:31 PM,
**** Also something to consider might be which rubs against the side of your e-ring less?****

Yes.. ^^^^^^ what LaLa said..... I would worry about the Baguette band scratching and possibly digging into the basket on your e-ring with Daily wear....although a thin spacer band would prevent that if you love the look and wanted to prevent any wear to your e-ring