Whyyyyyyyyy me ;(
[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 06:40 AM,
Whyyyyyyyyy me ;(
I really need to scale back the sparkle purchases and the second I say that multiple items I must have pop up everywhere!! I think I've bought more since I said that than before!!

Does that happen to anyone else??

I literally just got quotes on a custom ring the other day and now there's one in my size with the exact stone size I wanted for 1/8th the price on DB

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Slick
09-21-2013, 07:16 AM,
RE: Whyyyyyyyyy me ;(
Yes, it happens to me all the time! I don't know if I could pass up the deal on DB if it was exactly what I wanted. I know I am probably not helping.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 09:23 AM,
(09-21-2013, 06:40 AM)nikkik Wrote: I really need to scale back the sparkle purchases and the second I say that multiple items I must have pop up everywhere!! I think I've bought more since I said that than before!!

Does that happen to anyone else??

I literally just got quotes on a custom ring the other day and now there's one in my size with the exact stone size I wanted for 1/8th the price on DB

D'oh! You should buy it off the bistro! It's a sign, LOL.

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 09:44 AM,
A couple very much failed purchases cured me of that ailment. I had the bug when I saw the three stone ring that I had and then getting it and just not feeling WOW cured me again of it. It's not easy to lose money on an impulse purchase! Another thing that works well for me is I look at the price and I think of what else I could have for that money. How useful each item is and then how much satisfaction each item would bring. If another item on my list would bring more satisfaction than the jewelry piece, I don't purchase it (nor do I usually purchase the other item either)

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 09:58 AM,
Which one is it? Inquiring minds want to know!!

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 10:14 AM,
It sold Sad dilemma solved

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 10:15 AM,
(09-21-2013, 09:44 AM)Sparkly Blonde Wrote: A couple very much failed purchases cured me of that ailment. I had the bug when I saw the three stone ring that I had and then getting it and just not feeling WOW cured me again of it. It's not easy to lose money on an impulse purchase! Another thing that works well for me is I look at the price and I think of what else I could have for that money. How useful each item is and then how much satisfaction each item would bring. If another item on my list would bring more satisfaction than the jewelry piece, I don't purchase it (nor do I usually purchase the other item either)

If I go by that its a hells yes!!! Lol

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 10:35 AM,
Oh no! Which one was it?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 10:49 AM,
Lol I don't wanna say in case someone here snatched it up Wink

[-]
  •
09-21-2013, 11:08 AM,
Oh, okay. I'll just pm you. Lol