Will CC do custom work?
[-]
  •
12-14-2014, 06:00 PM,
Will CC do custom work?
I've been looking through CC's website all night but I don't see what I'm looking for. I'm in love with this necklace I saw elsewhere for an outrageous price:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

CC has tons of beautiful pearls but I like them more spread out on a chain like the one above, rather than one continuous strand. Does anyone have something like that from her or know if she would do it?

Thanks for the help!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-14-2014, 06:34 PM,
RE: Will CC do custom work?
I would ask her! She is very accommodating and friendly. I have not seen anything from her in terms of a station necklace, but that does not mean it can't be done.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
12-14-2014, 07:00 PM,
If she is able to, she'll bend over backwards to help you. However, like OS, I've never seen a station necklace from her. It's worth asking though. Her's are some of the nicest pearls I've ever seen.

[-]
  •
12-14-2014, 07:34 PM,
Agree with above. But if she cannot you could still get the pearls from her and find another person to put them on a chain maybe...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 05:51 AM,
Pearl Paradise made my custom tin cup. These large pearl double tin cups need additional length or it will be too snug to drape correctly. This style is fun and looks like giant colorful bubbles.

[-]
  •
12-19-2014, 02:36 AM,
Those aren't very good quality pearls...more random mis-shapes than great fireballs which is what I suspect you want. A station necklace does show off really good fireballs well, as individual pearls can be appreciated.
The huge price might be because the necklace in your photo is teamed with carat gold. Station necklaces to take a bit more time to make and you need to have some metal working skill. Otherwise it is just perhaps an over-expensive necklace!
A thing to check before you pick any maker is to look closely at the loops fixing the chain. In the photo they are in any old direction. A good maker will line them up. It looks so much better (saying that while hoping that the station necklaces on our website all have lined up loops!)