Window Shopping!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • Rusalka
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM,
Window Shopping!
I was by the Diamond District today and wanted to take some pictures for you ladies. Unfortunately they are not so great. The lights they use to light up the stones really affect the camera. But you still get an idea.

Also at the end there is a cute video of a tourist couple going through all the window displays, and not spending nearly enough time checking out the diamond rings.

Jenn and I were talking about how it is nice to have this area available. Thinking of buying a 10mm cushion, want to try it on, pop on the train and here you go! The people in the stores actually love it when you come in to try to stuff on. In my experience it is the opposite of Tiffany's.

Ready for some blurry pics?!?!?!?!?!

I throw sparkles at youStarsStarsStarsStarsStarsStars

Look at the rings around them to get an idea of size. Hint, they are huge!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This shows you just how much there is

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Lorrissey
10-09-2012, 04:48 PM,
RE: Window Shopping!
Wow! That one emerald said 11ct?! That's crazy!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 04:59 PM,
11ct EC... um.. yes, please!

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 05:05 PM,
The pictures don't show scale well. I want there to be a sparkly get together in NYC and Turks and I can take everyone to Diamond District to play crazy dress up!!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM,
And that didn't even look like the biggest!!! Thanks for taking the pics and sharing with us!! When my girls are older that would be such a fun trip for me to take!! I would love to be able to try them on!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 05:08 PM,
Uhh.. helll yeah... Soo down to plan an NYC sparkle trip!! My DH and I were already planning a Seattle trip and an NYC trip.

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 05:15 PM,
I would loooooove to meet you ladies here! Maybe when the weather is nice. Jenn that would be an amazing trip with the girls -they are going to be such sparkle lovers because they're starting younger than all of us!!!

I find it so funny that they beg you to come in the store. As if when I try on a $500,000 and like it --I will just impulse buy it! No biggie Smile

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 05:16 PM,
there are so many yummy things in that video too!! It made me want sparkly bangles.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 06:09 PM,
How much of that do they actually sell? I can't imagine that many people can afford 11ct rocks. Celebrities always buy from the high end names too, right?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 06:24 PM,
oooo - I love this guided tour idea!! Whenever I have a meeting up in times square, I make sure to take a little walk. It's all just soooo pretty. (But a lot of the colored gemstones suck... I will say that)