confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • mmascall
02-04-2015, 03:46 PM,
confused
And prob just creating stress for myself because I don't have much else to do. But seeing this makes me think I should set my new AG into here, and make this ring ering status again.

Right now it has the custom cut ACC morgy in it, and it is beatuful too, but in a different way. And honestly, I hardly wear it because I am afraid of damaging the stone. And I like my ering to be a white stone.

So I was thinking maybe the AG in my Ella Bella setting, and then the morgy in a chunky bezel, where it can be protected...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:07 PM,
RE: confused
That's a great idea! That way the ering stone can be white and the morganite protected in a bezel. What's great with the switch is you won't have the funky colours (Moissy) issue with the AG set in the YG and you can wear the morganite more often as it will be protected too. I think the AG will look so white and amazing in YG. Do it!!

[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:09 PM,
It's such a fabulous setting that can be worn more often with a white stone.

[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:30 PM,
Hummmm, I thought your diamond french cut ring was your forever, one ring to rule them all, ering? Not sure this is going to replace that.

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:36 PM,
I held the stone beside it and the whiteness really pops with the gold colour. I think it would be really pretty with the contrast.

And I really love this organic look.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:43 PM,
(02-04-2015, 04:30 PM)MicheleZ Wrote: Hummmm, I thought your diamond french cut ring was your forever, one ring to rule them all, ering? Not sure this is going to replace that.

it is! I wear it pretty much everyday. Which is good, lol, and new for me. I have gotten bored before, or found the honker size of things too obtrusive to wear with my kids and dogs on a day to day basis. It is very esay to wear and I feel like it does not attract too much attention. But that leaves me dress up days still, and days I want something bigger. I do reach for this peach gold on those days, but then rarely keep it on. I smacked it on the car once trying to get my kids their seats, and it just makes me nervous. I know the morganite is not fragile like glass, but I am so scared to damage it. So I tend to reach for my BP oval on those days.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:45 PM,
Yea morganite is pretty danged soft. If you love the stone and you love that ring - easy, put it in there! lol

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 04:47 PM,
I love the brushed bezel look too. I'm all for that!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • OoohShiny
02-04-2015, 04:54 PM,
I love ALL the stones and ALL the rings. That is part of the problem.

I love brushed rose gold a lot too. It just loosk so girly.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 05:21 PM,
I have a polished rose gold ring that I am going to send off to have a satin finish put on. I think it will be so pretty!