ering style for RHR?
[-]
  •
10-18-2012, 03:20 PM,
ering style for RHR?
What do you ladies think of wearing an ering style as a RHR? I've been on my RHR sparkly soul search but have always known exactly what I would want an ering to be.

ring

14k yellow gold, size 8.5, 8 mm center OEC unenhanced

This feels like the only thing that I can actually put my finger on that I would really love. The other idea that I bounce around in my head is a three stone OEC from Schubachs. Cartier style, claw prongs, 7.5mm center with 5mm sides.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-18-2012, 03:22 PM,
RE: ering style for RHR?
I think 3 stones work great as RHR! I think the solitaire is def ering like and you love it, so save it for your next ering. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-18-2012, 03:34 PM,
I ADORE this ring and really want to recreate it in yellow gold with a 9mm OEC moissanite. I did own something similar with a 9mm Asha and loved it then as well. My asha scratched badly and I ended up selling the ring for jus the price of the setting. I'm so scared of asking Beth for a quote as I'm sure it's out of budget and quite likely by way too much Cry Maybe there is a premade setting similar to it...

ruby lane ring

[-]
  •
10-18-2012, 03:49 PM,
Love that 3-stone idea!

[-]
  •
10-18-2012, 04:13 PM,
I don't think that split shank needs to be out of budget... I don't know what your budget is, but you should ask. If you are open to moissy or single cut melee, that could help too. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website