going cray cray!
[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 11:27 AM,
Tongue  going cray cray!
13 days ago the goldsmith said 10 days for my ring... I don't think that included shipping from him to Schubach's (he is out of state) and it was probably a rough estimate anyway... I really have not cared much until this point. I have gotten good at waiting over the years, lol, and I am distracted with baby stuff right now anyway... but today, my sparkly senses have woken up and now it is all I can think about! OMG I can't even stand it!!!! I am so excited to see the setting, but also, I have just missed my diamond a lot. So funny how we get attached to these small rocks, but I definitely have an emotional connection to it, which makes me VERY happy as I ws not sure if I would since it was not my original.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 01:12 PM,
RE: going cray cray!
Waiting here with you Jenn! Hopefully it won't be long now.......

[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 01:13 PM,
I mean, I can't stand waiting and it's not even my ring, so I can imagine that you're going completely batsh*t. I haven't been on much because I've just had a lot going on, but I do check in to see if your ring is done yet. Lol! I hope it's done soon. It's going to be completely amazing.

On the subject of attachment, I'm sure I speak for most of us sparkle monsters in saying that I TOTALLY get it. A while ago my moissy was a little loose, and I was so upset at the idea of sending it away to get it tightened that I took a pair of pliers to it myself and fixed the problem.

[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM,
omgoodness I am glad you didn't cause any damage, lol. I like all my pieces, but it is rare for me to be attached to it. I think because I generally just make myself things for fun. But I wanted this one to feel special, so I am really happy it is. It spares me from upgrades and the constant searching that was getting tiring for me.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 01:38 PM,
Haha, I have enough jeweler training that I can tighten prongs if I need to. I just usually don't, but I hated to send it off for something so trivial when I would have missed it so much. I honestly get attached to most of my pieces but I am especially attached to my solitaire.

I can't wait to see your first hand shots! They're going to be awesome.

[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 02:03 PM,
I'm not working in anything for awhile BUT I still find myself checking to see if this beauty has arrived....nearly daily. Bling stalking...

[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 02:06 PM,
I am keeping my nails short and unpolished right now, so I will have to work out a way to pretty my hands up a bit, lol.

I don't like sending things off for no reason either, and really need to start using a local person for easy stuff. I just don't trust them, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 02:06 PM,
(11-03-2014, 02:03 PM)PimpMyRing Wrote: I'm not working in anything for awhile BUT I still find myself checking to see if this beauty has arrived....nearly daily. Bling stalking...

hahahaha hopefully I put all of us out of our misery soon.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 02:07 PM,
Haha @PimpMyRing I come here to do the same, I love living vicariously through everyone here and getting excited at projects and how they turn out.

[-]
  •
11-03-2014, 02:08 PM,
I totally understand why you are invested- this is a forever kind of ring. All the time, emotional energy (and $$) invested mean this is a BIG thing.

I cannot wait until you get it, and hope it is everything you have dreamed and planned for. I hope it gives you a much needed boost, given how unwell you have been feeling.

I get distracted by shiny things