just like candy!
[-]
  •
10-27-2014, 06:58 PM,
just like candy!
Since my ballerina setting is just sitting empty, I thought I should put something in it, but I did not want to spend a crazy amount, so I thought semi precious. And I thought purple might be fun! Something like so...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

So I am going to custom cut a honkin' amethyst! It will be pretty big, like 15mm maybe, and I am thinking an ACC. My morganite turned out so pretty in that cut, I hope this does too! I am really loving dark jeweled tones recently, so I think this will be a fab fun ring.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-27-2014, 08:43 PM,
RE: just like candy!
Oh that will be a party ring for sure!! (Though it might be a little while in the future before you get to go to a party without kids...........!)

I really like the amethyst ring on the pointer finger in thst picture

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
10-27-2014, 08:44 PM,
yes, Yes, YES!
Chairspin

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
10-27-2014, 08:45 PM,
Oh and will you need to custom cut one? I have seen so so so many fantastic amethysts lately, I'm sure you could find a beauty right now even at that large size

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
10-27-2014, 09:35 PM,
Love this idea! Those are some super juicy delish rocks! Fun!!!

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 07:57 AM,
Ooooh I love how big they are!! Just all the more to love! The colors are divine and rich and will look gorgeous and sleek on your pretty hands and fingers!! Smile I love the one on the pointer finger too. What a fun project! Can't wait to see it all done!

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 08:11 AM,
ooh I love the middle but all are gorg!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 09:42 AM,
Thanks for the excitement!! I don't have any fun things like this, and I am craving colour. Bling I prob could find something with cutting, but joe has a friend that owns an amethyst mine in Arizona and I would like to support him. Smile Glitzy, you are sweet. I have chopped all my nails short and am trying to not polish too much, so I feel like I have man hands, lol. Artdeco, I love that cut too, but I am so drawn to cushions... I just always choose them first, lol.

ED, I am hoping to do you proud with the honker status of this one. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 09:50 AM,
I love purple!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 05:41 PM,
Oh those are yummy! This will be so pretty! And I love where it's coming from, as my dd lives in Arizona!