looking for replacement ring that is bezel set
[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 02:36 AM,
looking for replacement ring that is bezel set
Hi Everyone. I happened upon this forum when I did a google search for 'bezel moissanite ring with scrollwork." I ended up on a thread started by @smarie, and loved her bezel ring. The thread mentioned that she snapped up the ring from another member, @EarthDiva. Where do members post items that are for sale? My vision is for a 7.5mm forever brilliant round(or Old European Cut after seeing that ring!), that has similar scroll work on the shank, but no millgrain on the bezel. I would also like to be able to fit a band flush to the ring. My husband picked a beautiful ring for me that I have been wearing for almost five years, but my heart has always been set on a bezel set ring. And, with little ones, I am constantly taking off my current ring and really want something I can wear all of the time! Thanks in advance for any leads you can send my way regarding where I might be able to find or have made the ring of my dreams and also any pictures you may have that may be similar to what I am looking for!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 03:23 AM,
RE: looking for replacement ring that is bezel set
Buy My Bling section in TFL, loupetroop.com, diamondbistro.com

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 04:01 AM,
Thanks @IceBling

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 06:16 AM,
Hi @lovebezels38!
My ring was made by a gentleman from Canada.
His Facebook page is here:

https://www.facebook.com/handmade.engagement.rings

His website is here:

http://www.handmade-engagement-rings.com/

The ring is pictured somewhere there in the archives! It really is exquisite thanks to @EarthDiva who put the whole project together.

Good luck in your search for "the one"!

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 06:39 AM,
Schubach's can make a scroll ring with a bezel. They made one like that recently. They could do a custom ring for you as well. I would send @jenncent a message to get more info. I am confident they could make the ring of your dreams. Smile

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 09:15 AM,
yup, we can! Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 10:21 AM,
(07-16-2014, 06:39 AM)MrsK Wrote: Schubach's can make a scroll ring with a bezel. They made one like that recently. They could do a custom ring for you as well. I would send @jenncent a message to get more info. I am confident they could make the ring of your dreams. Smile

I saw a couple beautiful bezel settings IRL at Schubachs when I visited. I'm all about the bezel now too. Wears easily for me (and I like to wear my rings). I am also loving the look. There's something about a simple bezel solitaire that is so clean, versatile and appealing IMO. Good luck!

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 01:24 PM,
Thank you everyone for the information! I am looking forward to finally having my dream ring!