mens rings
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 08:59 AM,
mens rings
Girls,
I need to be working on wedding band ideas for my FI and I, so where is a good place to find descently priced mens rings? He would like a band with black onyx in it. And is it normal that the woman's set costs more? I want a floral band but because I am spending more then we originally thought on the ering itself, i'm thinking maybe just a simple eternity band would be better, but I really really love the floral bands.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM,
RE: mens rings
I think it is totally normal for ours to cost more, lol. But perhaps, I am not the one to ask. Check out MrK's band in MrsK's avatar. I think the price was great, and I love the style. Tungsten maybe??

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM,
I just dont want my FI to feel like I cheapened his ring for the set that I want.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 10:56 AM,
Well, does he want a heavy gold band? I don't think it is cheaping out if you get him what he wants. But unless he wants a substantial gold or platinum band, his ring will likely be cheaper.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 11:03 AM,
No, he wants a ring with blackonyx. I agree maybe tungsten, something shiney. but I found one on etsy I like for him, but it has tiny diamonds not blackonyx and it costs 100 more then the asking price due to his finger size Sad

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 11:10 AM,
Men are weird about jewelry... well, at least my DH is. He was very specific about his band. Defintely not my choice, but he loves his band.

It's tungsten or titanium or something like that and it has chinese engraving (his choice - not mine) on the outside.

I would have preferred getting him a heavy platinum band with like yellow gold or rose gold on the inside. But apparently that's "too girly".

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 11:11 AM,
Also want to add that he has a tattoo on his ring finger as well. He's a bartender, so he rarely wears his ring.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 11:11 AM,
I wanted to get him a floral band. lol that was a NO WAY!

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM,
hahaha, a floral band would not fly here either.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 12:40 PM,
Zach told me hed tattoo his finger. Which part of me is like You better, but he is scared of needles and well he about passed out watching me get my tattoo lol