missing posts on the bistro
[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 04:22 AM,
missing posts on the bistro
Think my days of posting on the bistro are over. I am sure the moderators are school teachers! Quite a few of my posts have been zapped.

It seems to be turning into a ghost town anyway....last person to leave, please switch the lights off!

Merlin

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 05:09 AM,
RE: missing posts on the bistro
Your BTD posts? How annoying, which thread?

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 05:17 AM,
*yawn* too early...I read your post as "Your BTD posts, how annoying...which thread?" More coffee....STAT

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 05:50 AM,
Hahaha silly, no!!!!!

I was looking for the post about DK pricing and I haven't seen it. I might be looking in the wrong place, was it in jewelry forum?

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 05:55 AM,
Was it Amora thread?

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 06:02 AM,
Oh, that thread got moved to "recommended online merchants." Ummmm where no one will see it. Maybe I'm crazy, I thought it was in the jewelry section before Dodgy

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 07:43 AM,
(Yea, right.)

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 08:00 AM,
I am so glad someone over there is caring enough to be a micro manager. Cuz us children need mothered a little more.

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 08:07 AM,
I think she moved that post because she made another random, contrarian, blanket statement and several people who have actually worked with those vendors disagreed. By tucking that thread into some random area where no one will find it is as close to deleting it as possible. It's really not like other people want to say negative things. People are happily chatting then she comes in with some off the wall statement. Just like the comment about BG's etsy shop..... We all want to get along and chat happily, but it's the same thing every time.

[-]
  •
05-21-2013, 08:30 PM,
Yeah..I don't think she was happy with my comment...and I kind of started a trend!! Blush

But every word of it was true!

As a side note....is it REALLY possible to think that LOGR's settings are "much, much prettier" than DK's? Really??? I guess she is right though....good thing there is a vendor for everyone.