my ring finger faves
[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 05:18 AM,
my ring finger faves
Hi guys-I have been buying and selling some of my pieces so I will post my most recent wedding ring finger faves-hoping this link works lol!

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/artdec...slideshow/
Heart

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 05:24 AM,
RE: my ring finger faves
Well they are all beautiful ... except that emerald cut with traps ... that is just downright gorgeous! Heart really beautiful pieces!

[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 05:38 AM,
aww thanks- my husband and I designed that with many different inspiration pieces from Pinterest and Timeless Designs in NYC fabricated it.

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 06:42 AM,
You have a beautiful collection!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 07:52 AM,
Thanks Mrs. K - I am trying to hold onto these faves because lately, been on a selling frenzy. My husband now refers to it as my "hobby" since I keep selling to fund other projects! Sometimes I feel a little crazy bc most friends IRL cannot relate.

[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 08:12 AM,
@ArtdecoLover71 - haha, all of us have friends and family that think we are crazy in real life. That's why this is such a cool community to be a part of. When we feel the need to talk about and show off our sparkles, we come here and its like our medicine!
Plus you will probably not ever speak to a nicer bunch of ladies than the TFL bunch
(I was just listing a whole bunch of pieces I could sell in order to fund a spectacular setting for my new tranny.........)

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 08:20 AM,
I love your new tranny! I am dying to see which setting you pick! I am currently working with poppyseed on a rose cut diamond band and driving myself (and probably her) nuts to find engraving for the side

[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 09:29 AM,
Amazing!!!! I love your set. It is a perfect art deco inspired collection.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 09:47 AM,
Thanks! The sapphire/diamond band and millegrain box eternity are both original deco pieces and the other two are newly designed and made :-)

[-]
  •
07-22-2014, 10:36 AM,
even better! That is what my collection is lacking; something truly old... one day!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website