leave it and set cushion kashmir in ribbon ring
I don't know, I am confused too.
[Show Results]

possible reset?
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:34 PM,
Shocked  possible reset?
I don't really do resets, I try to do it right the first time, lol. And I do love my Candy-Rose. Of all my rings, she gets the most compliments by far. But I LOVE this ring and a cannot get it out of my mind. I think it NEEDS an OEC and can totally see it in pink, with RG, and white melee. And I cannot justify another pink OEC. I just can't...my husband will leave me, lol.

ring dream Heart

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

my set now, just to remind you. Wink

what do you think? reset or leave it? or do you have another suggestion of what I could set in it? How would it look with a cushion kashmir??

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:41 PM,
RE: possible reset?
Can you get this setting with a super inexpensive center, like a Chris CZ, and test drive it for a while? See how often you wear it and if it's worth losing your Candy Rose over. If it is, then you can do the reset with confidence.

I know this isn't very practical with a bezel setting, though. Or is it easier than I realize to change out the stone if you're willing to break the first stone in the process (which would be no big deal with a Chris CZ)?

Your Candy Rose is your only no-fuss, no-muss ring that has the durability to be an everyday working ring. So me and my practical self want you to keep it as is. I want you to beat the hell out of it and watch it hold up just fine, so that you can have that sense of freedom and liberation you can't have with your pave settings. Smile

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM,
Thank you, Hadley Smile I am just not a CZ girl. I would not wear it if it had a CZ in it. It is just a mind clean thing with me. I think I need to do a lot of thinking. I guess I could get a BP RB at some point for my solitaire if I am still hung up on this when I have money to actually do it, lol. An RB would be quite a bit cheaper and still look good in my solitaire.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM,
I dunno. I'm confused too. lol I like that ribbon ring. I'm having a hard time picturing the BP in it, but it does need an OEC.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM,
By the way, I was thinking of resetting my white OEC. Maybe we both can't deal with the super plain setting? lol

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:24 PM,
hahahaha, so funny. Because I really do like that setting. But maybe we just need more sparkle? The ribbon setting makes my heart sing.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:28 PM,
here are the perspective shots of it. I could also do a double bezel on it? So the inside rose gold and super tin with milgrain, and then the rest of the ring plat?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:33 PM,
*sigh* it is so dreamy. If I made one, it would be my Southern Belle ring, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM,
I like the idea of a double bezel. That would be soo pretty. I think you should do it!

[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 09:34 PM,
I feel like you've brought up this ring before. Will your band still match? I love the setting, it's so artful and romantic. I think it would be gorg in all RG