pretty in pink & beautiful in blue..
[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:03 PM,
pretty in pink & beautiful in blue..
I went to place my BP order with Schubie's and I got real lucky because what I had wanted was in stock!! I decided on a 12x8 pear, which was bigger than my original BP that I ended up returning because of the color. This BP is seriously out of this world! I am SO happy with it and cannot wait to set it! It will have some serious finger coverage on me, and WOW factor for sure!

I'm on a pear kick so I asked about the remaning stock of centola blues. There was a 10x7 in stock, which is a perfectly 'normal' size Crackup Anyways, I decided to bite the bullet and go for it! I am happy that I did the color is very interested. It's dark in certain lighting reminds me of sapphire, but then other lighting you can see the moissy character. In all the videos I had seen, I thought it would be more a steely blue, but that is not the case in real life.

Enough blabbing.. here are some photos to share before the sun went down!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:04 PM,
RE: pretty in pink & beautiful in blue..
omg, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a pink now so badly!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:06 PM,
Oh and a couple videos Wink

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:08 PM,
oh. my. god.

they are both just WOW! how did you just "go to schubies" lol?

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM,
omg joojoo that video though. wow. i want to eat them! LOL

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:17 PM,
Wow! That shade of pink is soooooo beautiful. Just like pink and blue diamonds. Goes without saying but I LOVE THE SIZE! Beautiful faceting, too.

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:20 PM,
omg, I am passing out.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:36 PM,
Wow! That pink pear has the most beautiful pink shade! My OEC doesnt look pink or that shade of pink most of the time!

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:38 PM,
@grapefruitlove .. I just shopped through Beth!! Jenn and her are the absolute best to work with!!!!

@EarthDiva .. I am loving the size too. I wish the blue was the same size as the pink, but since they're not in production anymore I had to go with whatever biggest size there was!! They do remind me of pink and blue diamonds ... Sapphire I'm certain lights too, but there is no fire like moissy!!!!!!

@jenncent haha I almost passed out when I opened the package. They are such beauties! Then I almost had a heart attack because I was I'm the car and the blue went flying.. Thank gosh I found it!!!!!!!! On another note, I don't know how you don't pass out from your oval every time you see it!!!!

[-]
  •
03-13-2014, 05:40 PM,
(03-13-2014, 05:36 PM)ILoveSkySky Wrote: Wow! That pink pear has the most beautiful pink shade! My OEC doesnt look pink or that shade of pink most of the time!

I've gotten the pinker of the pinks each time I have bought them, which is pears and rounds. I wonder if it has to do with the brilliant cut since OECs are chunkier it might make more light come in so they are lighter?? Either way I love all shades of BP!