08-23-2014, 08:14 PM,
@stardust and @SparkleDancer
We are waiting on pics of your eternity bands! *chomps gum and taps foot*

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 09:29 PM,
RE: @stardust and @SparkleDancer
UGH. My tracking number isn't working. Damn USPS and Canada not playing well together. I have absolutely no idea when it will be here... I'm crossing my fingers AND toes for this week (should've been here last friday). SOOO many pics when it gets here!!!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 09:41 PM,
Ugh!!! That sucks. It is so hard to be patient! If Canada and the US could just get rid of that damn border it would make our sparkle-loving lives easier.

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 04:08 AM,
(08-23-2014, 09:41 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: Ugh!!! That sucks. It is so hard to be patient! If Canada and the US could just get rid of that damn border it would make our sparkle-loving lives easier.

I agree. Such a PITA!

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 08:48 AM,
waiting over here too! they shipped it first class. I hate first class.

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 09:37 AM,
EarthDiva Wrote:Ugh!!! That sucks. It is so hard to be patient! If Canada and the US could just get rid of that damn border it would make our sparkle-loving lives easier.

Tell me about it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 09:51 AM,
(08-24-2014, 08:48 AM)stardust Wrote: waiting over here too! they shipped it first class. I hate first class.

Ditto! It so doesn't live up to it's name. Disagree When possible, I pay extra to upgrade to two-day priority, just for my sanity. FC is terrible! Hope your pkg gets to you soon. We are all anxiously waiting with you. Wink

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 10:06 AM,
I prefer priority or overnight. This is no fun!

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 02:22 PM,
Living in Canada, I have never experienced overnight lol, even within the country! LOL! My idea of fast shipping is ordering Monday, getting it Friday. Like, that's considered lightning speed in my books. Another country? Fagghetaboutit. What's odd, is that most of the time I'd rather order from the UK, or Japan, instead of the US because the "normal" shipping (for all 3) the first two countries seem to arrive sooner for me.

My tracking number still isn't working. Pout.

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 03:02 PM,
ugh @stardust I hate first class, too! (sounds funny)

@"SparkleDancer" - i am so impatient. i buy everything on Amazon Prime and have gotten spoiled by 2-day shipping.

I am even impatient for you guys!!!