still working on my dream bezel ring...
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 12:58 AM,
still working on my dream bezel ring...
I hope I attached this correctly! Does anyone recognize the logo and/or know the designer of this ring? Still working on just the right bezel ring. Hoping for something similar to this, with a little bit of scroll work detail!

Thanks!

http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/30...t-ring.jpg

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 03:56 AM,
RE: still working on my dream bezel ring...
The logo is from Whiteflash.

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 06:20 AM,
Yes, what wiigal said!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 08:58 AM,
Thank you @wiigal and @OoohShiny ! I just took a look at their website, and the name of the ring is my son's name...maybe that's a sign Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • lovebezels38
07-25-2014, 09:05 AM,
(07-25-2014, 08:58 AM)lovebezels38 Wrote: Thank you @wiigal and @OoohShiny ! I just took a look at their website, and the name of the ring is my son's name...maybe that's a sign Smile

Definitely a sign. Smile I love that ring!

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 09:06 AM,
Well, that could be tricky for you. Whiteflash does not sell semi mounts or set outside stones. However, a few years ago they said they would work with Wink Jones, so if you go through Wink for a stone purchase, Whiteflash may still be willing to work with him to set sims in their settings.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 09:08 AM,
(07-25-2014, 09:06 AM)jenncent Wrote: Well, that could be tricky for you. Whiteflash does not sell semi mounts or set outside stones. However, a few years ago they said they would work with Wink Jones, so if you go through Wink for a stone purchase, Whiteflash may still be willing to work with him to set sims in their settings.

Oh bummer. You could also have any of the board jewelers make a setting extremely similar since it is a fairly straightforward design.

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 09:14 AM,
Thanks @EarthDiva and @jenncent !

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 01:25 PM,
semi-mount option
Here is another semi-mount option I found on etsy. I would want to have a smooth bezel, rather than milgrain (the designer offers that option). Also, in the interest of comfort, I would want there to be a smooth band below the scrollwork, resting on the finger....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/173189991/c...listing-14

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 01:39 PM,
That is pretty.

You seem to have specific ideas about what you want it to look like. I think your best bet is to go custom.

Here's another idea for a bezel. I think there is an updated version of this that was made, but I don't see a video for it yet.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.