super excited!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Rusalka
01-23-2013, 08:31 PM,
Heart  super excited!!
I already told MrsK this, but I am wanting to get my DH a new wedding band. Some of you know our band story, but it went something like this for those of you that don't. We decided to elope on valentine's Day, but had like 5 days to plan it. I ordered some rings that were ready to ship. They were not nice, lol, but the plan was to do custom ones later. We did mone when we got back, but DH was already attached to his. But they were cheap and hollow and now it cuts him. He wants a special "robot" like band, but I have not worked that out yet... It will be custom and we will design it together, melting down our old bands. But until then...
http://shopping.schubachstore.com/Style-...shed-Sides

He always wanted yellow gold, but I veto'd that when we got married, lol. I was a plat or white gold only girl then you see. Wink I love the texture and the width. And I will get it engraved on the inside. It is comfort fit, so it should feel nice for him. And then he can have a yellow gold one, for when I wear warm metal, and then a white gold for when I wear white, lol.

I want this to be a surprise for our anniversary. He know I have my set coming, so I will get him to give me the e-ring right away. But I will tell him to save the band for our anniversary and think of a nice way to give it to me...and then surprise!!!! He will get a nice new band too. Heart Like our own private vow renewal. You can all *eye roll* and Vomit now.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:36 PM,
RE: super excited!!
I am not eye rolling or vomiting. I am melting inside. This is so sweet. I am Heart ing it. Gooooooo, Jenn! Mr. Cent is a lucky man!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:37 PM,
Well, you know I Heart your story. Make sure you take pics of your new bands together... on your hands as well!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:41 PM,
Thanks Hadley! I am really so excited!! I don't share my sparkle budget easily, but I can tell you this..it feel good to share!!!! Crackup

I will, MrsK! I think he wants to do a mug shot actually, lol. He was joking about it, but I think that means he wants to participate.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:43 PM,
Oh that is so sweet! How nice that he likes us here! Those are very pretty!

[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:45 PM,
Thanks Idaho!! I like that it is textured, but still have milgrain. One day, I may buy myself the matching one but I can't afford that right now, and really... I have some nice bands. But a heavy 8mm one would be pretty lux.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 08:55 PM,
My DF is going to wear a hammered yellow gold band too!! I think it's very masculine and we both have swarthy mediteranian...so I think it looks especially good.

[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 09:16 PM,
lol, so true Turks. It seems very fitting for him. I am using 14k, because Unique's 18k is green.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 10:03 PM,
(01-23-2013, 08:41 PM)jenncent Wrote: I think he wants to do a mug shot actually, lol. He was joking about it, but I think that means he wants to participate.

Yay -- I took some mug shot photos of Mr. Hadley but I can't share them. He only has a mug in his hand on Saturday and Sunday mornings when he, ummmm, doesn't look his best. If he posted a photo somewhere of what I look like in the morning, I'd divorce him, so I'm trying to remember that the door swings both ways and I shouldn't do that to him. But hey, I tried for all of you.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 10:31 PM,
(01-23-2013, 08:41 PM)jenncent Wrote: I will, MrsK! I think he wants to do a mug shot actually, lol. He was joking about it, but I think that means he wants to participate.

You should totally let him do one. I'll get MrK to do one too. His hair is nuts in the morning.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.