Poll: the beautiful ballerina setting in WG... the orriginal or with single row of stones on the band?
original beauty
sparklies on the band
[Show Results]

the beautiful ballerina....
[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 02:10 PM,
the beautiful ballerina....
Hi girls

So i have decided (i think) on a 7.5mm rb moissy so the next decision is the ring.... i adore the rings i have seen on here... i love all the sparkles tbh Smile so i narrowed it down to my three fave rings from schubachs and asked my FI to pick the ring he would choose for me and in great taste he chose the beautiful ballerina! I was delighted BananaHeart

My question is... do i go with the wg ballerina as is in all its elegance or do i go the semi custom route and bling it up with sparkles on the band.

Not sure if i have this on the right section, sorry if its not. And thank you to whoever was the original ballerina ... @jenncent , is it your baby?
It really is a wonderful ring Heart

"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure"
Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • Purdy
06-20-2014, 02:44 PM,
RE: the beautiful ballerina....
No sparkles! You can sparkle up a band if you like. Heart

[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 02:48 PM,
(06-20-2014, 02:44 PM)stardust Wrote: No sparkles! You can sparkle up a band if you like. Heart

Yep, that's what I voted too.

[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 02:53 PM,
No sparklie. Blingy bands of all kinds though!

[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 03:26 PM,
(06-20-2014, 02:10 PM)Sparkledreamer Wrote: Hi girls

So i have decided (i think) on a 7.5mm rb moissy so the next decision is the ring.... i adore the rings i have seen on here... i love all the sparkles tbh Smile so i narrowed it down to my three fave rings from schubachs and asked my FI to pick the ring he would choose for me and in great taste he chose the beautiful ballerina! I was delighted BananaHeart

My question is... do i go with the wg ballerina as is in all its elegance or do i go the semi custom route and bling it up with sparkles on the band.

Not sure if i have this on the right section, sorry if its not. And thank you to whoever was the original ballerina ... @jenncent , is it your baby?
It really is a wonderful ring Heart

I think the beauty of a non sparkle band solitaire is in its simplicity and versatility. You can add or subtract bling at will depending upon mood or occasion.

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 04:06 PM,
It was. Wink And I vote plain too, because it is really easy to change up the look with different bands. I wear one of 2 bands with mine, and they make it look totally different! It could also be paired with a more blingy band, like a 3mm or 4mm eternity and that would be rockin'!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 04:25 PM,
In the majority here, plain. Smile

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 05:19 PM,
Well, seems I'm in the very small majority who would bling up the band because I don't wear more than one ring on my finger! Smile

[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 06:43 PM,
I'm with MissCassie! Stones on the band!!!!! I prefer the look of that paired with a plain band versus wearing a a solitaire with an eternity, but that's just my quirkiness.

[-]
  •
06-20-2014, 08:53 PM,
I agree with the majority too! Plain because you can always dress it up!