the grass is always green.. greener on my finger! **pic overload!**
[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM,
the grass is always green.. greener on my finger! **pic overload!**
Well no handshots yet, but still teaser photos to share! I will have more during lunch tomorrow afternoon though and this green beauty in my hot little hands! The millgrain isn't complete because I'm not sure if I want it. I'll decide tomorrow when I see it in person. Wahoo!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:32 PM,
RE: the grass is always green.. greener on my finger!
YOU TEASE!!!!!!!!

[-] The following 2 users Like JooJooBee4's post:
  • MicheleZ, moissypaws
01-09-2014, 05:33 PM,
Here is the original ring that I took out the center stone. I don't have plans for the double halo, and it's a bit too dainty for me so not sure what can be made of it!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Here is the after! I will say photos show there is a quite a window, but in the previous setting there wasn't any windows just steppinnnnn!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:35 PM,
Will the window bother you? I think it looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see it on your hand!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:40 PM,
That turned out fabulously!!!!

The color looks so different!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:44 PM,
(01-09-2014, 05:35 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: Will the window bother you? I think it looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see it on your hand!

I don't think it will bother me. It will probably look much different on and the lighting in my jewelers office is about the worst it can get. Haha. The side angle window def won't bother me because I won't be looking it it from that angle!!!!!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:45 PM,
@ JooJooBee4 - Shotgun!! I was so keen to see this as I'm living vicariously through you while my own emerald ring project is being completed..... And I think your ring is just amazeballs (I kinda hate that word but it expresses how I feel about your ring!) the stone is so glowy and stunning and the claw prongs are just yummy. I think you are going to get so many compliments on the colour of this ring. It really is fantastical (is tht a word?)

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:45 PM,
@jenncent yeah the color def looks different, but I'm pretty sure it's his icky lighting!! The color is more true to what it was in the double halo! We shall see for sure tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:46 PM,
I am excited to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:48 PM,
(01-09-2014, 05:45 PM)Becleeham Wrote: @ JooJooBee4 - Shotgun!! I was so keen to see this as I'm living vicariously through you while my own emerald ring project is being completed..... And I think your ring is just amazeballs (I kinda hate that word but it expresses how I feel about your ring!) the stone is so glowy and stunning and the claw prongs are just yummy. I think you are going to get so many compliments on the colour of this ring. It really is fantastical (is tht a word?)

@Becleeham - Shotgun noted Smile I will probably have to shotgun your emerald or we could do an emerald swap because your project looks amazing!! Thank you I am excited to see it in person!!