what next???
[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 12:47 PM,
what next???
Options:

big eternity -- 4mm-5mm range pictured is 5mm on my size hand:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

classic 3-stone look -- all RB moissys for max sparkle

Single Stone bezel -- moissy OEC YG or PT TBD

recreate Azra bigger stone maybe?

Krupps 3-stone (all krupps)

Krupps / Trap 3-stone

HW Belle replica (all moissy -- center TBD OEC or RB)

OR.... another suggestion???

At the moment, I'm really open. I've been closed off to things before but I'm open to it all.

Remember this is not your favorite... it's which one you think best suits me.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM,
RE: what next???
No pave for you! You'll loose a stone and be sad, like with the other Jbeg.

No OEC in a bezel for you! You just sold one :p

I love everything to be honest, you have awesome taste. Most of these things have graced my mental wishlist at one point or another. Step cuts are amazing, but do you want to wait to see what the options will be with moissy steps in 2 years? I love big eternities, but you seem to cross them off your list every once in a while. Ok, I love them all, but I'm not being helpful............... Angel

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:00 PM,
I think the Single Stone bezel fits you best and will be your forever ring, but I would wait maybe a month or so until you're set on that bezel design! Wouldn't want to you have it made and then find another setting that you fall in love with!

While you're waiting I think you should do the three stone with RBs. The sapphire three stone that you have looks great on you, and I think an all white stone one will look great too!!!

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:11 PM,
(06-21-2013, 12:56 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: ... but do you want to wait to see what the options will be with moissy steps in 2 years? I love big eternities, but you seem to cross them off your list every once in a while...

I want a step cut so badly, but the waiting is killing me. I've been trying to be patient and get other more durable things ... but I just know the step cut will be it for me. sooooo impatient.

and I cross off the eternities only because I can't figure out what setting style won't be so bulky... The best one appears to be Schubbies/Jenn's semi-bezel setting ... but I've crossed that one off because of price, but if this is the ring I'll wear daily, I'm ready to move forward with the cost of it.. kwim? and I know that I really would wear it daily Left hand, right hand.

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:14 PM,
(06-21-2013, 01:00 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: I think the Single Stone bezel fits you best and will be your forever ring, but I would wait maybe a month or so until you're set on that bezel design! Wouldn't want to you have it made and then find another setting that you fall in love with!

While you're waiting I think you should do the three stone with RBs. The sapphire three stone that you have looks great on you, and I think an all white stone one will look great too!!!

I LOVE just about everything on this ring and really think it suits my style well, but my concerns are not liking the round solitaire shape on me. It's why I really never loved Jules all that much. I loved the ring... but I always felt the big round shape made my hand look shorter and fatter. I'd thought combating that with smaller size stone and tapered shank would help... but I do have my concerns there.

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:16 PM,
Do you have a link to that single stone setting?

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:20 PM,
(06-21-2013, 01:14 PM)Lorrissey Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 01:00 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: I think the Single Stone bezel fits you best and will be your forever ring, but I would wait maybe a month or so until you're set on that bezel design! Wouldn't want to you have it made and then find another setting that you fall in love with!

I LOVE just about everything on this ring and really think it suits my style well, but my concerns are not liking the round solitaire shape on me. It's why I really never loved Jules all that much. I loved the ring... but I always felt the big round shape made my hand look shorter and fatter. I'd thought combating that with smaller size stone and tapered shank would help... but I do have my concerns there.

Hmm well if you aren't liking the way it looks on you then I say no to that one. I do see you more in bands than solitaires. In that case, I would save up and go for a setting like JC's pink eternity with 4 or 4.5ers. I think the 5 will be big and not let you stack if you choose to! It is pricey, but definitely worth it since it's a piece that will last a long long time. I would think maybe doing it only 3/4s the way around if you're rough on your rings too!

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:24 PM,
My top two options are big eternity and step cut three stone. I die for step cuts too, one day we will have them Devil

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:30 PM,
(06-21-2013, 01:16 PM)Sparkly Blonde Wrote: Do you have a link to that single stone setting?

Here it is in YG:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?pag...startRow=7

Here it is in PT:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?pag...tartRow=18

Here it is on PS'er:
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-...90075.html

Here it is with a cushion shaped halo:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?pag...tartRow=24

and here it is with a halo:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?pag...tartRow=20

[-]
  •
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM,
Definitely going to take my time making this decision. For now, I'm waiting for princess ring and getting the band to match Azure and then go from there.