words can't explain, but maybe these photos can..
[-] The following 4 users Like JooJooBee4's post:
  • grapefruitlove, live-love-laugh+sparkle, Munster Cat, stardust
09-07-2013, 04:19 PM,
words can't explain, but maybe these photos can..
Well today was a great day with my MIL. We went downtown to Wabash St in Chicago to check out some jewelry and get some inspiration for our upcoming projects. We of course tried on as many items as we could and here are a few photos from my lovely afternoon Smile I hope that ya'll enjoy!

First we begin with pretty yellow diamond everything.. The earrings were TDF, but they would have taken up my entire ear because I have little baby ears and they were in gold so I couldn't get them bc I am allergic. Darn that Sleepy

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Here were some beautiful and unique brooch/pin pieces! Items I probably wouldn't wear myself, but convert it into a bangle or bracelet and it's right up my alley!

Next we have some very pretty pearl strands for all my pearl gals out there! They had all those fun funky shapes that a lot of us have been raving about recently. The colors were beautiful, and there were just case and cases of them!

Next stop.. we went to bangle town! The twisted design is the one that I had wanted originally, but my DH ended up getting me the plain straight one. I love the one that I own, but wouldn't mind adding the fun twisting one to my collection. Don't you agree they look great together? I could definitely see this as my daily wrist bling.. Call me crazy, but I'm serious.. Oh and it is a bangle that was made in MY size.. This never happens.. BeeSparkles **My twin ring made a debut as well Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like JooJooBee4's post:
  • grapefruitlove, mmascall, Munster Cat, sparkletiger
09-07-2013, 04:23 PM,
RE: words can't explain, but maybe these photos can..
I will save the last for the best because this piece was to die for and totally me.. This is the ultimate sapphire combination of an bracelet created in the 20's of sapphire and diamonds. I would probably sell every handbag that I own for this bracelet.. I KID YOU NOT.. I JUST MIGHT! DoodDoodDood This bracelet fit perfectly to a T.. I couldn't believe it. The sales associate said it had been in the store for over a year so I'm thinking they might be willing to sell at a good discount perhaps to MOVE the bracelet. ALSO, since it's so small they don't get very many people that actually try it on or look at it.

To wrap up an amazing day was a trip to a new jeweler that will be making my oval and heart three stone ring. We started to draw up CADs and get the process going Smile

Thanks for letting me share!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 04:44 PM,
I'd sell a kidney for that bracelet!!!!!!!!!! Omg joolsie it matches you sooooooooo perfectly!!!!

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:00 PM,
Insane

I don't even know what to talk about first. Everything is so amazing. First of all, I didn't know you had that straight bracelet. Geezus, that is gorgeous!!! You totally need the twisted one some day to go with it. The sapphire bracelet is amazeballs. It matches your sapphire set perfectly. Not to mention, it is your size. I think you *need* it!!! Love those yellow diamond earrings. Again... someone here needs to win the lottery and then share the winnings with the rest of us. Rofl

Yay on the new project. I know how exciting that is! I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Thanks for taking and sharing all the pics with us!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:05 PM,
wow, your new bangle is so pretty and I LOVE that sapphire bangle!

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:08 PM,
Thanks for sharing all that beauty with us.

I think that sapphire bracelet BELONGS on your wrist 100%.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:08 PM,
JJB you need that bracelet!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!!!!!! So perfect. The other stuff was ok too and your CAD is awesome. I love the things you already have like your bracelet and the twin ring!

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:19 PM,
JooJoo that sapphire bracelet is STUNNING and seems made for you! I really hope they discount it for you and you are able to add it to your amazing collection!

I also love the twisted bracelet but if I had to pick between that and your straight one I like the straight one better. But since you already have that and you don't have to pick, I think they look perfect together. Wink

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 06:51 PM,
wow JJ, what an awesome day!! I want those yellow diamond earrings. And the twisty and the straight, lol. And YES, please find a way to get that sapphire bracelet. It is perfect for you.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 08:12 PM,
Holy smokes!!!! Both of those bracelets are exquisite and belong on those teeny, tiny, little lucky wrists of yours!!!!!

No, I didn't lose my mind. It got scared and ran away.