yellow gold scroll set and half moon bezels!
[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 08:05 AM,
yellow gold scroll set and half moon bezels!
It's happening. I'm doing my "forever" set. I'm going to be getting the Beth as both earrings and a ring. As a result I am parting with these beauties. The earrings were just handmade by a master goldsmith and have maybe been worn 3 times. They are the half moon bezels from Schubach's with the newer cut of RB moissies. The backs have been upgraded to jumbos and they are wonderfully snug!

They are 2ctw, with each moissy measuring 6.5mm. The bezels are beautifully crafted with the most delicate milgrain you have ever seen. They are very low set to the ears and extremely comfortable to wear.

New these lovelies are $980 plus shipping. I am asking $680 which includes shipping and tracking.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I am also parting with the scroll ring. This is 14k yellow gold with an unplated 14k white basket. The moissanite is an 8mm unenhanced RB. This is the new cut, obtained through Poppy. I had to see it for myself! The stone is remarkably beautiful and there is a HUGE difference between this and the cut of even last year's moissanites. It's stunning.

One of the 8 scrolls was flattened a bit during the reset, but it was repaired beautifully by my local jeweler.

The ring is perfectly polished and features a small suprise diamond where the head meets the shank.

It is a size 7. This ring is $1600 new and I'm asking $675 shipped. I have a lovely 14k benchmark band that I would include for $50. It matches the scroll setting perfectly.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 08:16 AM,
RE: yellow gold scroll set and half moon bezels!
Ahhhh these are all so beautiful! Someone scoop these up! I am not a gold gal, but if I were they would be gone!

[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 08:54 AM,
Jawdrop Someone is gonna get a great deal! I can't wait to see your forever set! Smile

[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 09:10 AM,
Wow, Star! Congratulations on deciding on the forever set. These are beauties, but sadly, I'm not a yellow gold gal myself. They will fly for you! Quick sale Stars

[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 10:01 AM,
Ah, so beautiful. Yellow gold girls are about to get lucky!!!!! I'm also very happy for you that you have decided on your forever pieces, star! The Beth setting is tremendous and I think it will be perfect for you. Banana

[-]
  •
07-11-2014, 12:13 PM,
Cry wish I had funds for those earrings.

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • Enkay
07-11-2014, 02:26 PM,
They would look amazing with your diamond!

[-]
  •
07-12-2014, 12:39 PM,
Someone needs to buy the earrings. I love mine!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-12-2014, 04:02 PM,
Now dh is citing his preference for them. sigh. It feels WAY silly to have 2 pair in the same size, but whatever. He gets to have an opinion and these are his favorites of all I've had. SO apparently off the market?

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • mmascall
07-12-2014, 04:34 PM,
I think it is silly too.... so I say 7mm in the Beth studs. Wink Problem solved. You're welcome.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website