your very own crown...
[-]
  •
08-09-2013, 03:51 PM,
your very own crown...
I'm raising money to pay for Julia. This ring is one of my favorites. I would love to see it stay in the family.
Tiara ring on the Bistro

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-30-2013, 04:22 PM,
RE: your very own crown...
I finally took some video and added some decent pictures now that I'm really ready to sell. Check it out... DB listing

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • Purdy
08-31-2013, 06:50 AM,
Best of Luck!

[-]
  •
08-31-2013, 07:24 AM,
gorgeous!

[-]
  •
08-31-2013, 08:59 AM,
Thanks ladies... She is one of my favorites. I've often wondered if I could have her sized down to wear as a wedding band. Before I was married I wore her on my right hand for so long, middle finger. I've tried to switch her to my left hand, but it just doesn't feel the same. I still take her out, try to wear her, but my brain is hard wired into seeing her on the right hand so back into the jewelry box she goes.

I will offer a special discount to any TFL members.... I'd like to keep her in the family and of course have shot gun if you ever decide to sell. $1,250. Includes shipping and insurance.

[-]
  •
09-04-2013, 10:39 PM,
I'm starting to have this feeling that things are just "things" and there will always be another sparkly something to catch my eye.
If there is anyone interested in this ring, I would consider offers. I would like to keep her In the familyGrouphug so I know she's in a good home (and also have shot gun - already feeling like I ight regret this choice. Still, I never wear this (too much bling all at once) so it makes no sense to hang on when there funds needed for other projects.
I would feel comfortable with $999... I would have to add on shipping and insurance. Going this low I'm also concerned with PayPal fees... Does anyone know off hand what their cut is?

[-]
  •
09-05-2013, 12:45 AM,
It's about 3%.

[-]
  •
09-05-2013, 01:03 AM,
Love that ring!!

[-]
  •
09-05-2013, 11:00 AM,
Thanks ladies... I love it too!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Purdy's post:
  • Lorrissey
09-27-2013, 10:50 PM,
I just made a final reduction on this gorgeous heirloom piece to $925; half of the purchase price. I am willing to accept offers or payments from TFL ladies. Let me if you're interested. One more payment and Julia is all mine. Please help a sparkle sister out. This ring is stunning. You won't be disappointed.